Thursday, March 18, 2010

Greetings World!!!

Time for me to jump on another technology bandwagon, so here I am starting a blog. I likely won't post regularly; I just get too busy with my life. There is just so much to do and so little time to do it in.

Not yet sure what I'll say and whether it will be interesting to anybody but me. Hey I like to talk. I like to think. I like to wonder about stuff. I enjoy finding and sharing quotes, websites... I love astronomy and spending time in the outdoors. It's always fun to learn something new. I guess my blog will be a pointless mix of it all. Greetings world; here's to a fantastic journey.

Eyes to the skies! You'll be amazed by what you see!! AstroChick.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I am the first one to comment on your new blog! Congratulations on starting a blog. I have found it to be a lot of fun.

    Famous Hat

    ReplyDelete